Due to high call volumes, wait times for phone calls and emails are longer than usual. Thank you for your patience.

Issues with Your Payment

If you have issues with payment of your tuition or a financial bar, please refer to the information below or contact the Texas One Stop for help.

Returned Payments

You can find information about returned payments on the Student Accounts Receivable page.

Financial Bars

You will receive a financial bar if you owe money to the university. You must pay the amount owed before you can register for classes or receive a transcript. You may pay in cash or by check at the Cashier’s Office in Main Building (MAI) Room 8 or clear the bars online at the What I Owe page.

What I Owe

What I Owe is available under Important Information on MyUT

Still Need Help?

We’re here for you.


For Financial Aid:
Student Services Building (SSB), 3rd Floor
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 am–4:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am-4:30 pm

For Registration and Records:
Main Building (MAI), Room 16
Monday–Friday 8:00 am–5:00 pm

For Tuition and Billing:
Main Building (MAI), Room 4
Monday–Friday 8:30 am–4:30 pm

For In-Person Payments, Tuition Loans,
E Loans
Main Building (MAI), Room 8
Monday-Friday 8:30 am–4:30 pm


(512) 232-6988 (myUT)

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm

Call Us


2 business day response time


feedback survey