Financial Aid


  • 2019-2020

    Special/Unusual Circumstances Appeal Form

    Use this appeal form to request consideration of student and/or parent income changes, medical expenses or educational expenses based on extenuating circumstances related to the 2019-2020 academic year only.

  • 2019-2020

    Child Care Budget Appeal Form

    Use this appeal form to request consideration of child care expenses for dependents younger than 13 years of age.

  • 2019-2020

    Budget Appeal Form

    Use this appeal form to request a reevaluation of your cost of attendance, the estimated cost of all expenses that determines your maximum financial aid eligibility.

  • 2019-2020

    Dependency Status Change Appeal Form

    When you complete your FAFSA, you receive a dependency status of either dependent or independent. Use this form if you need to change — and can demonstrate why you need to change — your dependency status.

  • 2019-2020

    Financial Aid Appeal for Degree Holders

    Use this form if you already hold a degree but are seeking a second undergraduate degree or teacher certification or are taking prerequisite coursework to get in to a degree program.



  • 2019-2020

    Fall 2019/Spring 2020 College Access Loan Request Form

    Use this form to have UT certify your approved loan from an alternative loan lender (fall/spring semesters only).



  • Summer or Fall 2019

    Certification of Early Graduation

    Use this form to request reconsideration of financial aid for the summer or fall semesters based on your early graduation.


Student Records

  • Official Transcript Request Form

    If you are unable to order an official transcript online, in person or by proxy, complete the Official Transcript Request Form.

  • Enrollment Certification Form

    Request certification from your academic record, including GPA, registration status, dates of attendance, hours completed, degrees awarded and more.

  • Diploma Replacement Form

    Request a replacement diploma. For graduates of the university.

  • Proxy Authorization Form

    Authorize someone to pick up your transcript, diploma, and/or an academic summary.

  • Unofficial Transcript Form

    Request an unofficial transcript to be delivered via mail. For students with financial bars.

  • Notarized Transcript Form

    Request a notarized official transcript to be delivered via standard U.S. mail or international airmail.

  • Previous School Form

    Complete the order form to request the transcript to be mailed to your address. See the Unofficial Records page for more information.

  • Class Auditor Permit

    Request to audit a course.

Back To Top

Still Need Help?

We’re here for you.


For Financial Aid:
Student Services Building (SSB), 3rd Floor
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 am–4:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am-4:30 pm

For Registration and Records:
Main Building (MAI), Room 16
Monday–Friday 8:00 am–5:00 pm

For Tuition and Billing:
Main Building (MAI), Room 4
Monday–Friday 8:30 am–4:30 pm

For In-Person Payments, Tuition Loans,
E Loans
Main Building (MAI), Room 8
Monday-Friday 8:30 am–4:30 pm


(512) 232-6988 (myUT)

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm

Call Us

2 business day response time


feedback survey