- If you require notarized transcripts, you may order them in person, by proxy, email, fax, or mail. Do not order online.
- If additional documents such as a diploma or enrollment certification need to be notarized and sent together with the transcript, please be sure to email the Transcripts Service Team and let them know in advance.
- If an apostille is needed, visit the Texas Secretary of State website for instructions on how to obtain that authentication. Before requesting an apostille from the Texas Secretary of State your documents must be notarized. Our office is able to assist with the notarization.
- Please note, the apostille payment process has changed as of June 14, 2023, and the Texas Secretary of State website has the most current information.
How to Order Notarized Transcripts
In Person or by Proxy
- Please follow the guidelines for ordering in person or by proxy
Email, Fax, or Mail
- Submit a signed Notarized Transcript Order Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; by fax to (512)475-7520; or by mail to The University of Texas at Austin, Office of the Registrar, Transcript Services, P.O. Box 7216, Austin, TX, 78713-7216.
- Listing an incomplete address on the order form may cause delivery delays or returns by the U.S. Postal Service. Review recipient addresses carefully before submitting your transcript request.
- Payment instructions are provided on the transcript order form.
- Transcripts are sent by U.S. Postal Service First Class Standard mail or Foreign Air mail and cannot be tracked.
- For domestic mail, allow at least two weeks for delivery.
- For international mail, allow at least four weeks for delivery.
- If you need to expedite or track a transcript in the mail, see the Expedited Delivery section for more information.