Longhorn Textbook Access
Longhorn Textbook Access (LTA) is a new initiative in partnership with the University Co-op that is designed to reduce the cost of digital textbooks and other course materials for students. In addition to having access to low-cost course materials, students enrolled in LTA courses will:
- Have access to course materials on or before the first-class day
- Be able to access available course materials through Canvas
- Pay for course materials online through the “What I Owe” page
- Opting out: Students will have until the end of the 12th class day to opt-out of the LTA program for designated courses. For Fall 2021, that date is Friday, September 10, 2021.
- Bill issued: If a student does not opt-out for the LTA materials, they will be issued a bill on Monday, September 13, 2021.
- Bill due date: Bill will be due on Monday, September 20, 2021.
*Students will receive communication via email and sms text concerning billing due dates.
Wondering if you have an LTA bill?
If you have questions regarding course material access, opting in, opting out, or any other related inquiries, please see the FAQ on the University Co-op website, or contact the Co-op directly at LTAHelp@universitycoop.com or (512) 206-8959.